High risk businesses will be discussed and emerging trends. Topics are: Risk assessment, Customer Risk Assessment to determine high risk scoring, Enhanced Due Diligence (policy, procedure, process, frequency, Best practices in file review & record retention, Best practices in monitoring & testing and preparing for correspondent banking questionnaire.
- Risk assessment,
- Customer Risk Assessment to determine high risk scoring,
- High risk businesses
- Enhanced Due Diligence (policy, procedure, process, frequency)
- Best practices in file review & record retention,
- Best practices in monitoring & testing
- Preparing for correspondent banking questionnaire
- Emerging trends
- Personnel of Financial Institutions (Banks, Insurance Companies, Money Transfer Businesses)
- Accountants, Tax Advisers, Notaries, Lawyers, Casino’s and other personnel of designated non-financial institutions
This training will broaden your knowledge in the area of conducting risk assessment and applying the results hereof.
You will understand what a risk assessment is, what the benefits hereof are for your compliance practice, how to conduct the assessment and how to apply in practice all you learned with regards to the risk assessment.
There are no requirements for participation.
Duration of the training
The duration of the training is 4 hours.
Price: ANG 380,= excl. taxes
Costs includes: Training sheets and Certificate of participation.