A comprehensive and practical course for real Estate Agents & Brokers on how to comply with anti-money laundering legislation. The most important pillars of the AML/CFT Law such as Customer Due Diligence (Simplified, Standard and Enhanced), determination of risk profiles (Low, Medium & High), client acceptance including Politically Exposed Persons (PEPs) and identifying of unusual transactions and the timely reporting to the FIU will be discussed during this training.
- The need to conduct an AML/CFT Risk Assessment
- Having an AML/CFT Compliance Manual
- Determination of risk profiles (Low, Standard (Medium) & High)
- Customer Due Diligence (Simplified, Standard and Enhanced)
- How do you implement this obligation practically within your organization when formulating policy, procedures and monitoring?
- Client acceptance, in particularly Politically Exposed Persons (PEPs)
- Identification and verification of the identity details of the client; which clients should you pay attention to?
- Identification and verification of the ultimate beneficial owner
- Identifying persons that are listed on sanction lists c.f. the Sanction State Decree Combat Terrorism and Financing Terrorism and other Sanction State Decrees (Aruba)
- Identifying persons from jurisdictions which do not or insufficiently comply with internationally accepted standards for the prevention and combating of ML and TF (e.g. FATF recommendations)
- Monitoring of the business relationship aimed at the risk profile of the client and, if applicable, into the Source of Funds/Wealth
- Identifying of unusual transactions and the timely reporting to the FIU
- The Role of the Money Laundering Compliance Officer (MLCO) & the Money Laundering Reporting Officer (MLRO)
- AML/CFT Training Program
- Real Estate Agents and Brokers
There are no requirements for participation.
Duration of the training
The duration of the training is 4 hours.
Price: AWG 400,= incl. taxes
Costs includes: Training sheets & Certificate of participation.