A risk assessment is the basis for your complete compliance framework. The first step of the risk assessment process is to identify the specific risks of the products, services, customers, entities, and geographic locations unique to your institution. With practical examples we will explain how to execute such an assessment. Based on that assessment we will assist you in understanding the complete file review procedure, and subsequently the documentation thereof.
- Local and international Standards and Legal Obligations;
- Business Risk Assessment & Procedures;
- How to conduct a Business AML Risk Assessment;
- The components of the Business AML Risk Assessment;
- Business AML Risk Assessment results;
- Updating the file review procedure based on the AML Risk Assessment.
- Personnel of Financial Institutions (Banks, Insurance Companies, Money Transfer Businesses)
- Accountants, Tax Advisers, Notaries, Lawyers, Casino’s and other personnel of designated non-financial institutions
This training will broaden your knowledge in the area of conducting risk assessment and applying the results hereof. You will understand what a risk assessment is, what the benefits hereof are for your compliance practice, how to conduct the assessment and how to apply in practice all you learned with regards to the risk assessment.
There are no requirements for participating in this training.
Duration of the training
The duration of the training is 4 hours.
Price: ANG 380,= excl. taxes
Costs includes: Training sheets and Certificate of participation.
Attending this specific training will grant you 4 CAMS credits.