Topics during this training: regulatory requirements to conduct an independent AML Audit, understand the role of the three (or four) lines of defense, understanding the essential components of an effective AML Audit Program. We will also discuss creating an enterprise wide AML Audit testing methodology, creating an audit risk assessment methodology and best practices regarding the planning, execution and reporting.
- Regulatory requirements to conduct an independent AML Audit;
- Understand the role of the three lines of defense (four lines: including external regulators);
- Understanding the essential components of an effective AML Audit Program;
- Discuss tips in creating an enterprise wide AML Audit Testing methodology;
- Creating an audit risk assessment methodology;
- Best practices regarding the planning, execution and reporting.
- Compliance Department
- Internal Auditors
- External Auditors
After this training as Compliance you will better understand how to prepare for an AML Audit as now you know what to expect. As the one conducting the audit you will now have the necessary tools to correctly and effectively perform the AML Audit.
There are no requirements for participation.
Duration of the training
The duration of the training is 4 hours.
Price: ANG 380,= excluding taxes
Costs includes: Training sheets & Certificate of participation.
Attending this specific training will grant you 4 CAMS credits.