Customer Due Diligence, CDD, is a common term in the compliance field. Laws aimed at combatting money laundering and terrorism financing require that organizations gather certain information about their customers; enabling them to know their customers. The extent of the information gathered depends on different aspects that are connected to the risk the customer poses. Another legal obligation is keeping the information up to date. This training aims to assist you in this process and sets out the whole process of conducting a file review.
- Applicable legislation and regulations (legal requirements)
- Business Risk Assessment & Procedures
- Risk assessment customers
- (Ongoing) Customer Due Diligence
- File Review (scope, execution, documentation)
- Trigger moments
- Compliance Officer
- Compliance department personnel
- Personnel involved in performing CDD and File Review
This training will assist you with understanding the whole file review procedure based on the applicable laws. From the decisions on how often to review, to the content and scope of the review, the execution of the review and subsequently the documentation thereof. Furthermore, this training will assist you to take proper actions based on your results.
There are no requirements for participation.
Duration of the training
The duration of the training is one workday.
Price: AWG 650,= p.p.
Costs includes: Training sheets, a certificate of participation and a light lunch.