Compliance is a term that is often used in the anti-money laundering and counter financing of terrorism (AML/CFT) efforts. Compliance entails a wide range of activities that legally appointed institutions need to follow. These legal requirements often overwhelm compliance personnel, especially those new to the field. This training will teach you the basics of compliance and how best to approach it within your organization.
- Money Laundering and Terrorism Financing
- (Inter) National laws and regulations
- (Inter) National organizations
- Compliance Program
- Risk Based Approach
- Range of compliance requirements
- Personnel of Financial Institutions (Banks, Casino’s, Money Transfer Businesses)
- Accountants, Tax Advisers, Notaries, Lawyers and other personnel of designated non-financial institutions
- (Prospective) Compliance Department personnel
This training will teach you the basics of the compliance field. You will learn about the laws and regulations on AML/CFT and to what extent it is applicable within your organization. You will learn how to structure the legal requirements and tailor them to your institution.
There are no requirements for participation.
Duration of the training
5 half day training sessions
Costs are AWG 1650 including taxes, training materials and a certificate of participation after completing the test